Monday, April 16, 2012

¡Hola! ¿Cómo Estás?

Hi, I'm Megg Rich. Sophomore in High School, planning on taking a year abroad to Spain. I was just accepted a few hours ago by AFS Spain! After three public break downs, 87 likes, 14 emails, 12 tweets, and 11 texts later, I'm ready to sit down and begin my blog. This blog, will take you from my pre-arrival through my post-departure. It will be play by play of my ten rewarding months to come in Europe. I have looked forward to this year since I was 10 years old, and the fact that it is only 5 months away... well, It is a little frightening. But honestly, I couldn't be more excited to embark on all of the new experiences headed my way. I have so much to look forward to, from living with a new family, going to a new school, to meeting new people, trying new foods, learning more spanish, and traveling the country. I hope you enjoy my blog, just as much as I will enjoy writing it!

No comments:

Post a Comment